Make a Donation:
Individual donations make a real difference to the work we do. They allow us the flexibility to pilot new projects, to respond quickly to the ever changing needs of the young people and to pay for our core services. Every penny makes a difference and is hugely appreciated by everyone at Baobab.
- £5 pays the public transport fares for a young person to attend therapy
- £25 pays for the roomhire for one of our fortnightly music workshops
- £50 pays for an interpreter to attend a psychotherapy or assessment session
- £100 pays for a group worker to plan and facilitate one group psychotherapy session
- £500 pays the fares for 2 young people to attend the Baobab Centre for a year
- £1,814 pays our rent for a month
- £3,700 funds full support for one young person for a year
- £5,000 would allow us to establish a permanent repayable destitution fund
To set up a regular donation through a standing order, please download the form here, fill it in and either email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Baobab Centre for Young Survivors in Exile, 6-9 Manor Gardens, London N7 6LA.